If you are calling from o2, Tesco mobile you cannot use our free calls service. You may use an alternative service called TOPUPTOTALK (provided by New Call Telecom), which we can refer you to. Details are below.
This service works by texting our access word, CALLS4U to 83006. You are then credited £3 of calling credit. Then call the London access number 0207 124 6666 (if on contract you can call this number with your inclusive minutes). From the access number you can enter your international number and be connected in seconds.
When your £3 credit runs out, you text again and receive another top up. Very easy and works on all mobiles.
Check the rate here
Text CALLS4U to 80550 and get £5 or CALLS4U to 80041 to get £3 international calling credit sent to your mobile.
**Please note you pay your £3/£5 to New Call Telecom who provide the service.**
Once you receive your confirmation text dial the following access number 0207 124 6666. You can use the credit directly from the mobile you text us from; or from other phones using a PIN number.
At the prompt enter your destination number including the international code. Don’t press send again.
Service provided by New Call Telecom Limited
Just Dial Department, PO Box 1122, NELSON, BB9 4FY
If you have any questions or issues with the service please contact the service provider, New Call Telecom. Their customer services number is 033 3321 8705 and their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls to 033 numbers cost no more than calling a 01 or 02 numbers and are included from any “inclusive” minutes or call package you may have. This applies when calling from a landline or a mobile.
In your email include:
• The landline or mobile phone number you are calling from,
• The Just Dial access number used,
• The destination number called,
• The date/time of your call,
- You must have the bill payer’s permission before using the service
- You are charged from the time of connection to our service
- Please hang up after a short time if your call is engaged or unanswered
- Text to 80550 costs £5 plus your standard mobile network rates for the request message and is charged by your service provider
- Text to 80041 costs £3 plus your standard mobile network rates for the request message and is charged by your service provider
- The service can be used from the mobile number used for the subscription to our service or from another phone using a PIN
- Calls to the 0207 access number will be charged by your service provider at their standard rate or included in your call package
- If you don’t use the service to make a call or send a top up request within 90 days any unused Calling Credit will expire
Minutes shown based on single use of card. Each call is charged per minute rate for the relevant country. A connection charge equal to twice the pence per minute rate (up to a maximum of 30 pence) for the relevant country is also charged per call. An access charge is also charged depending how you access the service: 0207 – your service provider’s standard rate or included in your call package, 0800 – your service provider’s standard rate plus a 2p/minute (20p/minute from a payphone) surcharge to the pence per minute rate for the relevant country, 0845 – your service provider’s standard rate. Higher rates generally apply when calling international mobiles and premium rate numbers. Call charges include VAT and are charged per minute, rounded to the nearest penny. Individual call rates subject to change at any time. You must purchase the card through an active UK mobile. Your service provider will charge you for the 80550 £5, or the 80041 £3, or the 83006 £3 credit request SMS plus their standard network rate. Maximum purchase of £30 per day per SIM card. You must have the bill payer’s permission before using our service. For topup2alk customer services please call 033 3321 8705 – calls from a BT or TalkTalk landline cost 5 pence per minute, calls from mobiles and other network providers may cost more. For full Terms & Conditions click on Terms and Conditions. Services provided by New Call Telecom Ltd.